Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1 Room Down




Here are pics. I super cleaned, Ppayed good music, and thought happy thoughts while getting the room done. The blue in the picture came out light, it is a bit darker like the paint card. I love the color names - Autumn Moon and Sensual Jade. It is very warm now and I have some of my favorite things on the book shelves. All I lack to wrap the room up is a couple of shelves for my Harry Potter books, the  muslin canopy for the corner (somewhere packed away) and I want to make my own paint easel for by the window:)

Next room that I will begin this week is the office(Paul's room). Luckily it is already painted, I just have to do touch ups in a few spots and clean out the closet which holds all ofour games and fun stuff, and reorganize the file cabinet. Now that we have our Group Project Hero is official and recognized by the State of Arizona, we need to be organized with our receipt keeping (I don't think an envelopewill cut it), so I am getting that organized. I also still have a few more comics to organize. I have already used up all my label tape though, so must get a refill!

No comments:

Post a Comment