Monday, March 14, 2011

Date Day


So, I have come to the conclusion that date night just isn't enough and more date days are needed. Paul and I slept in until 9:30, did a little costume crafting, and went to lunch at a new Chinese buffet. After lunch we went to JoAnns ("Heart" JoAnns), came home and took a power nap, walked the Bowie Dog, then goofed off, had some drinks, played some games, and hit the hay. It was one of those "really good" days. I hope we will still be doing these fun lazy days when we are 80.


My husband is my best friend and there is honesstly no one else I would rather hang out (excluding family who I love to hang with) :)
We are going out again tonight for drinks and a movie. I find it odd that some people onyl spend a handful of hours a week with their spouses and like it that way. I can't think of anything I woudl want to do without him. He makes everything so much more fun.

2 comments:

  1. clint makes everything more fun too! we have date days when we are off together. i like the ones where we stay in our pjs all day and have pumpkin pancakes for dinner :) what movie are you guys going to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! That is my brithday breakfast!
    We might have to try that next time!

    We saw Battlefield LA - eh...
    I think I had too many margaritas so was a bit sleepy.

    ReplyDelete