Saturday, August 27, 2011

Missoni @ Target


So, if you are out of the loop, Missoni is coming to Target! Who or what is Missoni you say? Well... They have been around since the 1950's; an Italian based Fashion Family, they are most known for knits, prints, and their use of natural materials. They were all the rage in the 70's but have been making a huge comebackin the past decade, especially with Target as a new partner!
I am loving the swirls, zigzags, and florals. I like the leggings, the shorts, the trenches, it is all too perfect for this fall and winter. I think may favorite is the winter knit caps and socks. But not to leave anyone out they will also have boots and umbrellas. Not to mention the home decor!!
It will release September 13th. I now I won't be wearing everything together, but I am excited to wear the tights with a solid dress, or the rainboots with my riding pants. And the hats will be Fetch!


What is your favorite Missoni gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment