Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blue Suede Shoes




My friend, Mrs Miller, this should be you when you are 60 ! Pink Cadilac and singing those old songs while you dance around the kitchen cooking! Love it!!!!






I had one of those ho hum days at work that wasn't horrible, but it wasn't very good either. I am tired and forced myself to go runnning under threat of no computer it I didn't, but I still couldn't get my self to do P90x. Not filling to sad though, it was a good hard run and now I am tuckered out. When I get tired and don't want to work out I think of how happy I feel when I am done and all sweaty. As Elle Woods would say ~ Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't shoot their husbands. They just don't!~ I am sure that makes my Tiger happy too ;) I do need to get new running shoes, mine talk to me. I like the first ones...





but will probably end up with the second for durability and practicality sake hehe ^^ Oh why do I have to be practical haha


I have also decided I am going to mix up my P90x with a few other workouts. My goal is to do Yoga at least once every 2 weeks, Rock Wall once a month, and I am going to get another fun dance or zumba dvd to mix in with the P90x. I want to keep it fun and change things up. I have to get a little more ripped for Wonder Woman and Valkyrie so more weight training also! (but not too ripped... I never liked huge muscles)













Off to play some Lord of teh Rings Online - Love It!!

4 comments:

  1. lol that will probably be me! i like the 1st pair of running shoes! i need a pair so i can start running! i hear it's not good to go running if you don't have good running shoes?! I've gotten better at doing yoga once a week, I need to do it more since I'm not really doing anything else...you are so crazy and motivated, send some my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here goes... MOTIVATION!!!! GO!!!!!!!!

    Did you get it?

    I hear the same thing about good shoes that is why I will go with the real running shoes, not the cute ones, but maybe just for me to wear out and about, hmmm

    I do P90x Yoga which is crazy but I also have a fun yoga tape which is still pretty hard but a little more "relax" and a little less "OMG I am dying"

    I just got a little bored and needed to change it up.I am also thinking if I can kick up my yoga training, that maybe in a year I will try and get my yoga cert to be an instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading about all that working out made me feel tired. lol

    ReplyDelete