Thursday, January 6, 2011

We will see if I can keep this going...




So I am horrbile at these. I mean I have about 10 diaries/journals with only 5-20 entries in them. This is actually my second blog. The first was about 8 years ago, which I couldn't seem to pull back up after 6 years of inactivity that has about 25 posts on it haha

I plan on using this for just me and putting down whats on my mind and posting my costumes and fun stuff (or at least fun for me). But I figured if someone wants to read it, well then... awesome!

4 comments:

  1. yay i'm excited! we can be blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So now I will not only be your facebook buddy, but your blog buddy... oh yeah!
    And the trouble ensues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I think it will be cool to read a superheroine's blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do my best to make you proud

    ReplyDelete